Church Gathering Guidelines - We have received approval to re-open the RAK Evangelical Church Center. In line with all the other churches in the UAE we are now meeting on Fridays from 10.30 - 11.30 AM. We have also received permission for children of all ages to attend the church gatherings. Children will need to sit with their parents for the duration of the service and we won’t be offering child care until further notice
Please note the following directives from health authorities:
- Only one entrance and one exit into the building (don't use the side entrance).
- Face masks must be worn.
- No individuals having chronic conditions allowed.
- No individuals having COVID-19 symptoms allowed.
- No individuals who have travelled abroad in the last 14 days allowed.
- All Individuals must download Al Hosn App.
- Social distancing must be maintained.
- No handshaking or hugs.
- No fellowship before or after service.
- All bathrooms remain closed.
- No food or water will be distributed (bring your own water).
- Individuals must bring their own Bibles.
- Bulletins will be sent electronically.
- Offering will be contact-less (box will be placed at the back of the hall).
Additional Parent Information:
- Children must sit with parents (we will provide cluster seating for family units).
- We will send some children’s worksheets and colouring pages by email, which you can print out or bring your own activity sheets for the children.
- Limited seating (4 moms and babies) for nursing mothers available in the mothers room.
- Parents and young children can bring a picnic mat and sit socially distanced in the chapel area (we will open up the partition wall between chapel and main hall).
- Bathrooms remain closed, please ensure your children have gone to bathroom before coming. (If there is an absolute bathroom emergency we will have one bathroom stall near the chapel open for urgent cases. Please approach an usher and they will direct you to the correct stall)